PSP Pro GamerZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Pro GamerZ

For all your PSP Needs
AKA Team Unknown Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
---- Welcome to Team Unknown's official Forum, Don't forget to Register on the forum. Be sure to check out all of our projects such as uo DSONPSP and DigiPSP Also Check out our PSP Programming Tutorials Very Happy ----

DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KaZ
Admin
KaZ

DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] Empty
PostSubject: DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Read the Title ^^

Last edited by KaZ on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaZ
Admin
KaZ

DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] Empty
PostSubject: pokemon mystery dungeon in action on uo dsonpsp by kaz   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 am

screenshot of pokemon mystery dungeon in action on uo dsonpsp by kaz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
guahanboi

PostSubject: Re: DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 am

wheres th download link???
Back to top Go down
KaZ
Admin
KaZ

PostSubject: Re: DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 am

in the DSONPSP Release Section.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
yitanfinalfantasy9

yitanfinalfantasy9

PostSubject: Hello.   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:54 am

Hello, im yitanfinalfantasy9, i see your uo dsonpsp emulator, im very interested in this project, do you have plans to release 0.2?
many thanks for this emulator and i hope you dont abandon this project.
greetings and thank you, you are an awesome programmer, i want to be like you someday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaZ
Admin
KaZ

PostSubject: Re: DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:30 am

yitanfinalfantasy9 wrote:
Hello, im yitanfinalfantasy9, i see your uo dsonpsp emulator, im very interested in this project, do you have plans to release 0.2?
many thanks for this emulator and i hope you dont abandon this project.
greetings and thank you, you are an awesome programmer, i want to be like you someday Very Happy

Nono i havent stopped working on it. infact i just delayed it since i was playing xbox live online for couple of months xD, but now im back i will work on it.
So Stay tuned Smile
Back to top Go down
Oliverwong

PostSubject: Re: DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 am

PLEASE I MUST HAVE A DSONPSP TO WORK ON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]   DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff] Empty

Back to top Go down

DSONPSP Resources [Things that can help us e.g compatable roms, Examples of other stuff]
Page 1 of 1